What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Fastmocap is a motion capture technology, that enables the 3D artists to create natural and organic character animations in a very fast and easy way, taking advantage of the Microsoft Kinect Sensor
- The costs includes the software only. The Kinect Sensor is to be purchased separately.
- The professional edition offers more exporting features than the basic ediion
- No special suit, no specific environment, no calibration pose
- It is the most low budget solution on the market.
- It is a marker less system with no complex setup
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fast Mocap scores 74.43/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fastmocap.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $149.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fastmocap.com you’ll also be taken through to fastmocap.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)